- Quantum's LTO Ultrium media is manufactured to the highest industry standards for quality and reliability ensuring high performance and durability, whether utilized for primary backup or long-term archive.
- A pioneer of the LTO Consortium, Quantum is committed to the continued development of the LTO platform. Quantum's comprehensive media quality monitoring and extensive interoperability testing ensures cross-platform compatibility, optimal performance, and reliability whether you're using a Quantum tape drive, library, or other LTO-compatible hardware.
- Quantum's LTO Ultrium media is compliant with all Media Integrity Analysis utilities. However, use Quantum LTO Ultrium media with Quantum's Advanced Media Usage Report and Extended Data Life Management (EDLM), and you add another level of protection throughout the lifecycle of your data. Media analysis and usage reports provide a view of the media condition for an entire media pool used within a specific tape library, even those in off-site storage. EDLM is a unique Scalar® automation feature designed to ensure the media integrity of cartridges placed in long-term archival or vaulted storage and are no longer used during normal operations. When your critical data is involved, it's important to have a complete health record of your media.
- LTO Ultrium WORM (Write Once, Read Many) media cartridges are available to meet today's stringent regulatory and compliance requirements. Combined with native AES 256-bit encryption on LTO-7, LTO-6, LTO-5, and LTO-4 drives, WORM cartridges physically prevent data from being overwritten or tampered with, providing a reliable, accurate, and scalable data integrity solution.
- Quantum's LTO media offering supports your comprehensive, "edge-to-core" backup, recovery, and archive strategy. When you use Quantum media and hardware, you get the added assurance of over 30 years of storage experience and service behind the entire solution.