Pairing a 24x optical zoom ED f/3-6.9 lens with a 16MP 1/2.3" BSI CMOS sensor, the black Stylus SH-2 Digital Camera from Olympus introduces RAW capture to the S-series and has a 25-600mm equivalent focal length for versatility. Five-axis image stabilization is available for ensuring sharp imagery at slower shutter speeds and long focal lengths. Also, it has Fast AF technology to ensure all of your images are in focus and leverages the power of the TruePic VII image processor to provide low noise at higher sensitivities.
Full HD 1080p video is possible at up to 60 fps along with continuous shooting at a rate of 11.5 fps. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity it available for transferring photos or enabling wireless control from compatible smart devices using the OI.Share app. For image monitoring and review, a 3.0" 460k-dot touchscreen LCD is incorporated into the camera's design. Its touchscreen capabilities avail an intuitive means for navigating the menu system and for utilizing a host of camera features, including touch AF control, a built-in intervalometer, and adjustment of Live Guide settings
A variety of nightscape modes are available to shooters for improved low light imaging capabilities. This includes the Live Composite which compiles multiple exposures into a single image and Nightscape Movie settings which results in stable framing during handheld shooting and when zooming. Also, it has numerous Art Filters and the Photo Story capability.
- 16MP 1/2.3" BSI CMOS Sensor
- A 16 megapixel 1/2.3" Back Side Illuminated CMOS sensor and TruePic VII image processor work together to enable iHS (Intelligent High Speed) Technology, which benefits both the overall image quality and performance throughout the SH-2. The BSI design of the image sensor realizes notable sensitivity to ISO 6400 along with reduced noise levels to enhance image quality, especially in regard to working in difficult lighting conditions. Complementing the sensor's duties is an apt image processor, which benefits both the look and feel of imagery as well as enables a top full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 11.5 fps for working with fast-moving subjects. Furthermore, iHS technology also supports the use of the Intelligent Auto shooting mode, with accelerated scene recognition, as well as an enhanced FAST AF system.
- 24x Optical Zoom Lens and 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Incorporated into the compact body design is far-reaching 24x optical zoom lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 25-600mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives. 2x Super Resolution Zoom and 4x digital zoom can also be utilized to effectively increase the zoom magnification for working with even more distant subjects. Benefitting this lens' expansive zoom range is 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of yaw, pitch, roll, up and down, and left to right types of camera movement, to realize sharper imagery with slower shutter speeds, longer focal lengths, and during macro shooting.
- Full HD Movie Recording
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p video recording is supported at 60 fps, as well as high-speed 120 fps or 240 fps recording, for slow-motion playback, in the HD 1280 x 720 format or 432 x 324 format, respectively. Beyond straight movie capture, full-resolution photographs can be simultaneously recorded during filming and a dedicated Time-Lapse Movie mode automatically compresses up to 5 hours of interval shooting into a 20 second movie.
- Body Design
- The SH-2's PEN-inspired body design incorporates a large 3.0" 460k-dot touchscreen LCD monitor to allow clear, bright live view monitoring, image playback, and intuitive menu navigation. The touchscreen functionality enables the ability to touch to focus and release the shutter as well as a simple means for navigating controls and settings.
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables seamless sharing of photos and movies from the camera to a linked mobile device for instant sharing online. Utilizing the OI.Share app, you can also remotely control the camera from the smartphone or tablet, including the ability to zoom in or out, adjust exposure and focus, and release the shutter. Additionally, utilizing the location data from a mobile device, you can geotag your imagery for plotting to an interactive map.
- Other Features
- The manual exposure mode permits control over the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO settings, with the ability to check the results on the LCD prior to shooting.
- Photo Story is a creative mode allowing you to create a multi-perspective narrative within a single image, with multiple templates available to choose from.
- Different Art Filters can be applied to creatively enhance imagery.
- Interval shooting allows you to choose between 1-99 frames, with 10 second to 1 hour intervals and up to a 60 minute timer, to create time lapse imagery of slowly moving subjects.
- Face Detection AF, AF Tracking, Selective AF area (using the touchscreen interface), and AF Lock focus modes are available to suit working with a wide variety of subject types.
- Backlight HDR automatically combines multiple exposures within a single frame to realize an extended range of tones with greater shadow and highlight detail than a single exposure can record.
- Hand-Held Starlight mode helps to create sharp, blur-free images of nighttime scenes without the use of a tripod.
- Three different Picture Modes can be applied to alter the overall quality of imagery: Vivid, Neutral, and Muted.
- In-addition to the standard 2 second and 12 second self-timer delays, a custom self-timer can be set to record 1-10 pictures in a 1-3 second interval with a 1-30 second start timer.
- Additional Information
Brand Olympus Qty 1