The Sharp 80" Class LC-80UQ17U AQUOS Full HD Smart LED 3D TV is equipped to handle 1080p and 4K viewing content. This LED TV has a native 1920 x 1080 resolution and utilizes Sharp Q+ subpixel technology to display 4K material. Integrated AquoMotion 960 uses the TV's native 240 Hz refresh rate to reduce distortion on fast-moving images. Ethernet and Wi-Fi are both built-in for Internet connectivity. Once connected, you'll have access to streaming multimedia content like Netflix and YouTube. Integrated Bluetooth allows you to connect optional Bluetooth-enabled sources such as MP3 players. You can also share content with compatible portable devices with built-in Miracast and MHL compatibility.
The AQUOS LC-80UQ17U has active 3D technology, which allows you to view 3D material in full HD resolution; two pairs of active 3D glasses are included. The TV's 80" screen has an edge-lit LED backlight for displaying bright and vibrant images, and a 12,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, which highlights the display's ability to handle light and dark onscreen content.
With four HDMI and two USB ports you can connect multiple audio and video sources. The USB ports not only support photo, music, and video formats, but they can also be used to upgrade the TV's internal software. A digital optical interface is also built-in for outputting audio to an external sound system. The TV's built-in down-firing speakers can produce up to 35W of total power with a built-in subwoofer. As an ENERGY STAR qualified TV, the AQUOS LC-80UQ17U was designed for efficient power management.
- THX Certified
- In earning THX certification, the AQUOS LC-80UQ17U LED TV passed 200 rigorous tests, meeting high industry standards for picture performance.
- Q+ Technology
- Q+ technology divides each subpixel in two, resulting in 16 million subpixels on the TV. More subpixels equals more detail, and lower resolution content is scaled to take advantage of this additional resolution. Q technology takes a 1920 x 1080 resolution screen and makes an effective resolution of up to 3840 x 2160.
- Sharp Quattron Technology
- Sharp Quattron technology is engineered to provide a detailed, clear, rich picture, with enhanced color and brightness by adding 2 million sub-pixels to the standard screen. This incorporates a fourth yellow subpixel to the standard red, green and blue, giving this model 33% more subpixels than a standard HDTV, for a total of 8 million subpixels. The AQUOS Quattron panel is bright by design and uses less power than typical 1080p TVs.
- Revelation Upscaler
- The built-in Revelation Upscaler takes all of your HD content and optimizes it for the higher resolution screen.
- AquoMotion 960
- AquoMotion 960, Sharp's backlight scanning technology, quadruples the TVs effective refresh rate to combat distortion on fast-moving content like televised sporting events.
- The high-brightness panel's intelligent contrast engine constantly analyzes the signal and enhances the brightness of the bright objects on the screen while maintaining the black levels on the rest of the screen. The result is a vibrant and dynamic image.
- Smart Central 3.0
- This TV features the SmartCentral 3.0 smart TV platform, which allows you to search less and discover more. A smart guide integrates cable, satellite and streaming channels - no more switching TV inputs or apps to find the shows you want to watch. SmartCentral also gives you access to premium apps, from instant access to movies with Netflix and Vudu, to videos with YouTube, music with Pandora and Rhapsody, social networking with Facebook, and gaming apps.
Virtually everything you do on the TV can be done from your tablet or smartphone. The SmartCentral 3.0 mobile app lets you search and discover new content without interrupting what you're watching, and launch it seamlessly. You can change channels, volume, or inputs and adjust picture settings. Additionally, you can share videos, pictures and music. With Miracast screen mirroring technology, anything on your compatible smartphone, tablet or laptop can be viewed in high definition on the TV without a wired connection.
- Web Browser
- Utilizing the TVs dual-core processor, the web browser is designed to be fast and fluid. With the web browser, you can view your favorite Internet connect on your TV's display.
- Split-Screen Web + TV
- Sharp's split-screen experience lets you surf the web while you watch TV, so you won't have to choose between your favorite show and your favorite website.
- The flash-enabled browser lets you view live animations from your browser.
- An MHL connection turns a small-screen phone into a big-screen experience. MHL delivers HD uncompressed video with up to eight channels of digital audio. Since MHL also charges the mobile device, you can power-up while you're connected. You can also control MHL-enabled mobile devices using your existing TV remotes to easily access and select content. MHL connectivity is available on HDMI input 4.
- Automatic Software Updates
- This AQUOS LED TV automatically updates its software as improvements and optimizations are developed.
- This Sharp AQUOS LED TV was engineered work seamlessly with virtually all your gear, from Blu-ray players to cable boxes to gaming consoles. And with 4 HDMI inputs, you can keep your options open.
- AQUOS Advantage Live (AAL)
- AQUOS Advantage Live is Sharp's customer support service, featuring real-time Remote Diagnostics Services. Through this service, advisors can personally assist in remotely adjusting your TV, optimizing settings, testing signals and checking connections to help ensure the best viewing experience.
- Wallpaper Mode
- When the TV is turned off, Wallpaper Mode lets you display virtually any image you choose on the AQUOS LED screen at a reduced light level that mirrors museum conditions. Wallpaper Mode operates with low power consumption, and you can even set on and off times.
- Premium Materials
- This AQUOS TV is designed with a high-quality finish on a thin diamond cut bezel.
- Bezel & Table Stand
- Narrow Bezel Design
- Slim Profile
- Bezel Material: Aluminum (diamond cut)
- Bezel Color: Silver (brushed)
- Stand Color: Dark silver (matte)
- Stand Shape: Branch
- 35W Audio with Subwoofer
- The powerful 35W audio system features high fidelity with Clear Voice. With a built-in subwoofer, you can experience a dynamic full-range sound with low frequency impact.
- Auto Volume Control
- Clear Voice
- Simulated Surround
- Wall Mount Setting
- SmartCentral 3.0
- Dual Core Processor
- Smart Apps
- Remote Control App (iOS / Android)
- Web Browser
- Split-Screen Web + TV
- DLNA Certified
- MHL Compatible
- Built-in Ethernet
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
- IP Control
- Bluetooth: Audio streaming, wireless keyboard and mouse (optional)
- Gaming Mode
- Vintage Movie mode
- Optical Picture Control (OPC)
- Enhanced Noise Reduction
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Accepts up to 4K resolution at 30 Hz
- Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) on HDMI input 4
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) on HDMI input 3
- Universal Remote Control
- Child Lock
- Sleep Timer
- Closed Caption
- Additional Information
Brand Sharp Qty 1