The Sharp 80" LC-80LE650U AQUOS Full HD Smart LED TV features a Full HD 1920 x 1080p 10-bit LCD panel with an Edge-Lit LED backlight system and a 120 Hz native refresh rate. The TV supports a wide 176° viewing angle and a 16:9 aspect ratio. It's equipped with built-in Wi-Fi and a dual-core processor. If you don't have a home wireless network, you can also connect the TV to the Internet using the Ethernet jack. Once connected, you'll be able to enjoy entertainment apps including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Netflix, Vudu and CinemaNow. There's a built-in web browser as well.
For connectivity, this model offers four HDMI inputs, a VGA PC input, dual USB ports and more. The USB ports enable you to share your home videos and photos on the big screen. Plus, you can listen to your favorite music files through the TV. There are dual 10W speakers with simulated surround sound and a digital optical audio output for connecting the TV to your AV receiver. This model features Optical Picture Control (OPC) as well, which automatically adjusts TV brightness depending on the ambient light level. Other features include a SmartCentral user interface, an Energy Star qualified design and access to AQUOS Advantage LIVE technical support.
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Access to Popular Apps & Movies On Demand
- Thanks to the built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity you can quickly access popular apps like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube using your TV. You can also watch movies on demand with Netflix, Vudu and CinemaNow (membership and/or additional fees may apply).
- SmartCentral User Interface
- Sharp's SmartCentral user interface allows you to easily find the apps and movies you want. Plus, flexible display options for apps can be full screen or on a dock.
- Automatic Updates
- The software behind the picture will be automatically updated as improvements and optimizations are developed. It's a no-hassle way to get the most performance out of your TV.
- Built-in Web Browser
- A built-in browser lets you visit all your favorite Internet sites without leaving the living room.
- Energy Star Qualified
- This AQUOS LED TV uses 50% less energy than 2010 AQUOS models. All AQUOS LED TVs 80" Class and below are Energy Star qualified and most models have earned the Energy Star "Most Efficient" rating as well.
- Optical Picture Control (OPC)
- Optical Picture Control (OPC) uses a sensor in front of your TV to detect ambient room light. It can automatically adjust TV brightness for optimum viewing, which can save power.
- Energy-Efficient Manufacturing
- AQUOS LED TVs require fewer resources to manufacture and Sharp's centralized energy management system reduces CO2 emissions by 48,000 tons per year.
- AQUOS Advantage LIVE Support
- Dedicated support from AQUOS Advantage LIVE experts means priority service, from available remote TV setup to live technical support.
- 10-bit LCD panel with an Edge-Lit LED backlight system
- Dual 10W stereo speakers (20W total) with simulated surround sound
- Digital still picture display
- Game-optimized with a dual-core processor
- Additional Information
Brand Sharp Qty 1