The Sharp 60" Class LC-60EQ10U AQUOS Full HD Smart LED TV has a native 1920 x 1080 resolution for viewing 1080p content without pixel-loss. The TV's 60" screen has an edge-lit LED backlight for displaying bright and vibrant images, and a 8,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, which showcases the display's ability to handle light and dark on-screen content. Ethernet and Wi-Fi are both built-in for Internet connectivity. Once connected, you'll have access to streaming multimedia content like Netflix and YouTube. Enhanced noise reduction is also onboard for viewing clear images with minimal video artifacts. With built-in Miracast screen mirroring technology, anything on your Miracast enabled smartphone, tablet or laptop can be viewed on the TV's screen without a wired connection.
With four HDMI and two USB ports you can connect multiple audio and video sources. The USB ports not only support photo, music, and video formats, but they can also be used to upgrade the TV's internal software. A digital optical interface is also built-in for outputting audio to an external sound system. Dual 10W down-firing speakers are built into the TV to deliver a dynamic audio experience. As an ENERGY STAR qualified TV, the AQUOS LC-60EQ10U was designed for efficient power management.
- Sharp Quattron Technology
- Sharp Quattron technology is engineered to provide a detailed, clear, rich picture, with enhanced color and brightness by adding 2 million sub-pixels to the standard screen. This incorporates a fourth yellow subpixel to the standard red, green and blue, giving this model 33% more subpixels than a standard HDTV, for a total of 8 million subpixels. The AQUOS Quattron panel is bright by design and uses less power than typical 1080p TVs.
- 240 Hz Refresh Rate
- 240 Hz technology is designed to deliver clear images on fast-motion scenes.
- Smart Central 3.0
- This TV features the SmartCentral 3.0 smart TV platform, which allows you to search less and discover more. A smart guide integrates cable, satellite and streaming channels - no more switching TV inputs or apps to find the shows you want to watch. SmartCentral also gives you access to premium apps, from instant access to movies with Netflix and Vudu, to videos with YouTube, music with Pandora and Rhapsody, social networking with Facebook, and gaming apps.
Virtually everything you do on the TV can be done from your tablet or smartphone. The SmartCentral 3.0 mobile app lets you search and discover new content without interrupting what you're watching, and launch it seamlessly. You can change channels, volume, or inputs and adjust picture settings. Additionally, you can share videos, pictures and music. With Miracast screen mirroring technology, anything on your compatible smartphone, tablet or laptop can be viewed in high definition on the TV without a wired connection.
- Web Browser
- Utilizing the TVs dual-core processor, the web browser is designed to be fast and fluid. With the web browser, you can view your favorite Internet connect on your TV's display.
- Split-Screen Web + TV
- Sharp's split-screen experience lets you surf the web while you watch TV, so you won't have to choose between your favorite show and your favorite website.
- The flash-enabled browser lets you view live animations from your browser.
- An MHL connection turns a small-screen phone into a big-screen experience. MHL delivers HD uncompressed video with up to eight channels of digital audio. Since MHL also charges the mobile device, you can power-up while you're connected. You can also control MHL-enabled mobile devices using your existing TV remotes to easily access and select content. MHL connectivity is available on HDMI input 4.
- This Sharp AQUOS LED TV was engineered to work seamlessly with virtually all your gear, from Blu-ray players to cable boxes to gaming consoles. And with 4 HDMI inputs, you can keep your options open.
- Automatic Software Updates
- This AQUOS LED TV automatically updates its software as improvements and optimizations are developed.
- AQUOS Advantage Live (AAL)
- AQUOS Advantage Live is Sharp's customer support service, featuring real-time Remote Diagnostics Services. Through this service, advisors can personally assist in remotely adjusting your TV, optimizing settings, testing signals and checking connections to help ensure the best viewing experience.
- Wallpaper Mode
- When the TV is turned off, Wallpaper Mode lets you display virtually any image you choose on the AQUOS LED screen at a reduced light level that mirrors museum conditions. Wallpaper Mode operates with low power consumption, and you can even set on and off times.
- Slim Design
- At approximately 3.0" deep without the stand, the Sharp AQUOS LC-60EQ10U was designed to have a slim profile.
- Bezel & Table Stand
- Narrow Bezel Design
- Slim Profile
- Bezel Material: Plastic
- Bezel Color: Black (hairline)
- Stand Color: Black (matte)
- Stand Shape: Wing
- 20W Speakers
- The built-in down-firing dual 10W speakers features high fidelity with Clear Voice and are designed to produce a dynamic audio experience.
- Auto Volume Control
- Clear Voice
- Simulated Surround
- Wall Mount Setting
- SmartCentral 3.0
- Smart Apps
- Dual Core Processor
- Remote Control App (iOS and Android)
- Web Browser
- Split-Screen Web + TV
- DLNA Certified
- MHL Compatible
- Built-in Ethernet
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
- IP Control
- 8 million subpixels
- Gaming Mode
- Vintage Movie mode
- Enhanced Noise Reduction
- Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) on HDMI input 4
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) on HDMI input 3
- Universal Remote Control
- Child Lock
- Sleep Timer
- Closed Caption
- Additional Information
Brand Sharp Qty 1