DigitalMaster tape is designed for any mini-DV or DVCAM camcorders or VTRs. It's the only professional videotape with not one, but two 100% active magnetic layers for 90% fewer errors than consumer DV tape. Because video error correction is so good, errors are sneaky. Even as the errors accumulate, you'll think you're fine. Your first sign of trouble can be a dropout that can break up the image on a one of a kind take. So why risk it all– When it comes to your creative vision, demand DigitalMaster tape.
- DUAL LAYER OF 100% ACTIVE MAGNETIC MATERIAL: Improves Carrier-to-Noise ratio by 2 dB, 20% increase in the distance between the noise floor and the signal
- 90% FEWER ERRORS: With 20% increase in C/N more signal comes off the tape during playback reducing the occurrence of errors. When recording in 16:9, more information is recorded versus 4:3 and there is greater possibility for errors. DigitalMaster reduces that risk by 90%.
- 50% FEWER DROPOUTS (on average 70%): Compared to Mini-DV tape there are less visible dropouts with DigitalMaster
- TOUGHER TAPE: 30% more protective Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) coating. DigitalMaster tape is more durable than Mini-DV tape.
- GREATER COMPATABILITY from CAMCORDER to VTR: DigitalMaster tape maintains width dimensional tolerances 2x (twice) as well as Mini-DV tape. This means less off tracking.
- MINI and STANDARD SIZES
- Additional Information
Brand Sony Qty 10 Format HDV Length 186 Minutes